At Remitly we’re always working to improve your experience of sending money to family and friends abroad. That’s why we’ve partnered with Alipay to support cross-border remittances.
Alipay – operated by Ant Financial – is the world’s leading payment and lifestyle platform, serving more than 1.2 billion people.
Money sent using Remitly is deposited into Alipay-connected bank accounts.
Reasons to send with Remitly
With Remitly it’s simple to send money any time, anywhere, using your smartphone or computer.
We offer excellent exchange rates, so more money goes to your loved ones. And when you send to Alipay using Remitly for the first time, your recipient gets an extra $15 – if you send $100 or more. Read more about this limited time offer here.
Sounds great, right? Here’s how to send money to a recipient through Alipay.
- Sign in (or create a Remitly profile) then select your destination country
- Enter the amount of money you want to send, then choose the speed of your transfer
- Express: instant transfer – paying with a credit/debit card
- Economy: our lowest fee – paying with a bank account
- Select Alipay as your delivery method
- Enter your beneficiary’s name and the email or phone number associated with their Alipay account
- Enter your payment information
- Review your transfer summary details for accuracy, and press send
With Remitly, sending money internationally is easy. Remitly gives you peace of mind and the ability to track your transfer every step of the way.
If you have more questions about sending money to Alipay, check out our FAQ’s here.
Ready to send? Go to Remitly.com and try it now.