How to send money to BDO with Remitly in 4 easy steps
Remitly is always thinking of ways to improve your experience when you send money to your loved ones. That’s why we’ve selected incredible partners and coverage all over the world. And we’ve also made sending money to BDO in the Philippines incredibly simple.
Why should you send money to BDO with Remitly?
With Remitly it’s super easy to send money at any time from any place using your phone or computer. We offer excellent USD to PHP exchange rates so your loved ones get more pesos per dollar.
And when you use Remitly for the first time to send money to the Philippines, you will receive a special Philippine Peso exchange rate. You can read more about this here.
And BDO is also a great place to send money to since it is is the biggest bank in the Philippines and has many locations where your family and friends can pick up cash where it’s most convenient for them.
Sounds great, now how do I send money to BDO in 4-easy steps?
- Sign in (or create an account) then select the country you wish to send money to.
- Add the amount of money you wish to send then choose the speed of your transfer.
- Express: your money will be transferred immediately
- Economy: your money will take about 3 business days to transfer.
- Select Cash pickup as your delivery option then select BDO as your cash pickup option.
- Enter your recipient’s name and information and enter your bank account information. Review your transfer summary details for accuracy and push send!
And you’re set!
Sending money to BDO in the Philippines with Remitly really is that simple! You no longer have to deal with high fees or long waits when you need to get your money home.
Are you ready to send yet? Go to Remitly.com and try it out now!
Need to send money to a different payout location? Remitly has over 10,000 banks and cash pick up partners across the Philippines including M Lhuillier, Cebuana, BPI, Metrobank, any SM Mall and any Globe outlet. You can see a list of all of our partners in the Philippines here.