How to send money to Mexico with Remitly in 4 easy steps
Nowadays when you’re looking to send money to Mexico, there seems to be so many companies that promise user-friendly services, and great rates but is this really true? Many times when you take a closer look, you’ll find hidden fees, long waits, and difficult to reach pick-up locations.
Remitly is different. We are constantly thinking of ways to make your sending experience as fast and affordable as possible for both you and your loved ones. That’s why now sending money to Mexico with Remitly has never been easier.
Why should you send money to Mexico with Remitly?
With Remitly it’s super easy to send money at any time from any place using your our app or website. We offer excellent exchange rates so that your loved ones get more pesos for every dollar.
And when you use Remitly for the first time to send money to Mexico, you will receive a special exchange rate. Plus, sending with us is FREE on transfers over $500! Yes, every single time you send. You can read more about this on our page about sending money to Mexico.
Remitly has over 20,000 banks and cash pick up partners across Mexico including Banorte, Intermex, BBVA, Banamex, and Walmart. You can see a list of all of our partners in Mexico here.
Sounds great, now how do I send money to Mexico in 4-easy steps?
- Sign in (or create an account) then select the country you wish to send money to.
- Add the amount of money you wish to send then choose the speed of your transfer.
- Express: your money will be transferred immediately
- Economy: your money will take about 3 business days to transfer.
- Select your delivery option. You can select a cash pick-up location or send it directly to a bank account.
- Enter your recipient’s name and information and enter your bank account information. Review your transfer summary details for accuracy and push send!
And you’re set!
Sending money to Mexico with Remitly really is that simple! You no longer have to deal with high fees or long waits when you need to get your money home.
Are you ready to send yet? Go to Remitly.com and try it out now!